Join us for a San Diego Cooking Class in Bent On Cooking’s professional kitchen or your own home. Invite your friends and celebrate a great time prepping, cooking and tasting your creations. Personal Chef Rosie Bent creates a fun and entertaining atmosphere. Learn how to hold a knife properly, cheat the clock, or create that exotic dessert you loved in Thailand.
How does it work?
- Private classes: 2 or 3 hours, creating 3 to 5 menu items
- Party classes: 4 or more students create a 3 to 6 course meals.
- Classes are held in Bent On Cooking’s pro kitchen or your kitchen
- Theme classes: appetizer, entree or dessert classes.
What will you learn?
- Quick and easy techniques
- How to create meals that are healthy and taste great
- Shopping tips and how to make the most from your food dollar
- How food can heal, help you lose weight and eat better
What can you expect?
- A great time
- Each student receives a cookbook of the class menu items
- The hostess will receive the shopping list and equipment list.
- We will shop for an additional fee
Call or email to schedule your Cooking Class with Chef Rosie Today!
Private Class- One-on-One, interactive class:
- $85 an hour, 2 hour minimum (2 to 4 recipes)
- $85 shopping service
Group Class: 2 or more students, interactive class:
- $100 per student, 2 hour class ( 2 to 4 recipes)
- $150 per student, 3 hour class (4 to 6 recipes)
- $85 shopping service fee
COOKING CLASS QUESTIONNAIRE *Dinner party classes pricing upon request